Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, 10-Cup (Uncooked)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
DETAILS AND DESCRIPTIONS
|9.87"D x 15"W x 11.12"H
|Product Care Instructions
|Automatic Keep Warm, Timer
|Rice cooker, rice measuring cup, nonstick rice spatula, and spatula holder.
|Item model number
|NS-TSC18XJ | NS-TSC18A
The Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer not only cooks flawless rice but also comes with a steaming basket to double as a steamer and a cake menu setting to bake cakes.
This 10-cup rice cooker and warmer makes 20 cups of cooked rice and includes a variety of cooking functions including white rice/sushi, mixed rice, porridge, sweet, brown, cake, steam, and quick cooking. This unit uses a black thick inner cooking pan that provides even heating for better cooking and has an interchangeable melody and beep signal to indicate when the cooking cycle has ended.
Other highlights include a detachable and washable inner lid, an easy-to-read LCD control panel, an automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle, a delay timer with two settings, and a built-in retractable power cord. The unit's clear-coated stainless-steel exterior not only cleans easily but also matches any kitchen decor. Accessories include a spatula, a spatula holder, and a rice-measuring cup. The 820-watt rice cooker and warmer measures 11-1/8 by 15 by 9-7/8 inches.Power cord length- 39.37 inches.
NS-TSC18 Product Features
- Micro computerized Fuzzy Logic technology
- Doubles as a steamer with its versatile steam setting
- Easy-to-clean clear coated stainless steel exterior
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycles
- Built-in retractable power cord.
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- Easy-to-read LCD control panel with Clock and Timer functions
- Detachable and washable inner lid
- Includes steaming basket accessory to steam foods
- Healthy brown rice setting
- Convenient cake setting for baking cakes
- Menu Settings include: white/sushi, mixed, porridge, sweet, brown, cake, steam, and quick cooking
- cETLus listed
Make every rice type imaginable with a Zojirushi Rice Cooker
- Brown Rice: This is a menu setting designed to cook delicious brown rice. In order to cook hard rice bran and the rice inside, preheating time is extended for better absorption of water and is cooked at a lower temperature to allow the rice to cook longer without becoming mushy.
- Sushi Rice: Because sushi rice will be processed after it's cooked, it's easier to handle when it is a little firmer. This menu setting is very similar to regular white rice but uses less water (adjusted by the water fill lines) for a firm finish.
- Mixed: Mixed rice is rice cooked with additional ingredients and seasonings. This setting extends preheating for better absorption of seasoning. Also, the cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to avoid ingredients from boiling over.
- Porridge: Instead of cooking rice in larger amounts of water and risking making it sloppy, use the porridge setting to cook fluffy porridge. The cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to be cooked longer for a soft texture.
- Cake: Use the Cake menu setting to bake cakes inside the rice cooker. How’s that for versatility?
- Steam: Steam your favorite foods. The steaming function can be lengthened or shortened by adjusting the time setting.
MICOM (Microcomputer) Technology
Aided by microcomputer technology, this category of rice cooker takes having rice on your menu from “occasional” to “serious”. Basically, the microchip does all the thinking for you, as far as adjusting cooking times and temperatures according to the type of rice you are cooking, timing the pre-soaking of the raw grains, and the final “wait” period during steaming.
MICOM allows the cooker to have multiple functions on its menu, making it a necessity for any avid rice fan who wants to incorporate rice into her daily diet.
How it Works
Conventional rice cookers simply turn on and off in reaction to temperature. The “fuzzy logic” of MICOM fine-tunes this adjustment to adapt to various rice types, such as white, brown, sweet, or porridge, which all have different cooking requirements. The trigger to everything is the thermal sensor, a small round button at the bottom of the inner body of the cooker. As the inner pan’s weight rests on it and activates the sensor, it starts the cooking process and keeps an eye on the temperature and time.
BPA Free Steaming basket Convenient detachable inner lid for easy cleaning. Black thick inner cooking pan provides even heating for a better cooker. Accessories include a rice measuring cup, nonstick rice spatula, and spatula holder.
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!