The product is handmade with traditional Indian pottery techniques. Different types of clay and water are mixed together in exact proportions to get the desired properties. The prepared clay is then mounted on the potter's wheel, where it is shaped by hand and then fired in a kiln. After the shape solidifies, it is coated with a coloured glaze to add to its aesthetic appeal. The next step involves firing the product in a kiln for the second time. The glaze makes the product impermeable to water and other fluids.
- Handcrafted with traditional methods keeping sustainability in mind
- Made with locally sourced materials
- Part of a large collection that includes everything from dinnerware to serve ware
- Microwave and Dishwasher safe
- Each individual product has its own unique handmade imperfection adding to its beauty
Amber Love Ceramic Dinner Plate Becomes quite the looker on the table and is the star at parties. It fits into your every day as easily. Pair it with other pieces from Amber Love to complete the look.
Just as friendly with the microwave as it is with the dishwasher and an oven; all it asks for is to be handled with love and care
Every natural & handmade offering is a unique product, Minor variations from the product displayed can be expected, i.e. minor spot, minor color variation, manufacturing joints will be visible, heat mark, 5%-10% dimensional change, packaging may be changed based on the seller.